Joined Piaker & Lyons in 1993 after several years as a partner with an international CPA firm. Admitted as a partner by Piaker & Lyons in 1995. Chairman of firm’s tax committee and member of the marketing and website
Certified Public Accountant, States of New York and Pennsylvania
Bachelor of Science – Accounting (Summa Cum Laude), University of Scranton, Pennsylvania
- Association of International Certified Professional Accountants (AICPA) (including Tax Division)
- New York Society of CPAs (Past President of Southern Tier Chapter and Current Chairman of Annual Tax Conference)
- Pennsylvania Institute of CPAs
- Association of Visual Rehabilitation and Employment – Board of Directors
- United Way of Broome County Campaign Advisory Committee and Past Chairman, Annual Campaign
- Binghamton Philharmonic Orchestra - Past Treasurer
- Substantial experience in taxation, including corporate ("C" and "S"), multi-state, international, partnership and limited liability company (LLC) taxation.
- Consultation on a broad range of issues including mergers and acquisitions, IRS examinations, tax planning for high wealth individuals, estate planning, natural gas leases and medical practice group issues.