Joined the firm in 1984 after several years with an international CPA firm; admitted as a partner in 1996. Member of firm’s accounting/auditing committee and Director of Quality Control.
Certified Public Accountant, State of New York
Bachelor of Business Administration – St. John Fisher College, Rochester, New York
- New York State Society of CPAs (past member of National Board and past President of Southern Tier Chapter and Southern Tier Chapter Executive Board Member)
- Association of International Certified Professional Accountants (AICPA)
- Good Shepherd Communities Foundation
- United Way of Broome County
- Binghamton Bearcats Athletic Association and Celebrating Women's Athletics Event at BU
- Vestal Youth Football League – Past Treasurer
- Harpur Forum
- Auditing, accounting, financial reporting and tax planning for closely held businesses including construction, wholesale and retail firms, service and not-for-profit industries, employee benefit plans and governmental audits.