Joined the firm in 1998 after several years with an international CPA firm; admitted as a principal in 2005 and partner in 2008. Member of the firm’s accounting and auditing committee. Leads the firm's peer review practice.
Certified Public Accountant, States of New York and Maryland
Bachelor of International Business (cum laude) – American University, Washington, D.C.
Master of Science in Accounting – American University, Washington, D.C.
- New York State Society of CPAs
- Association of International Certified Professional Accountants (AICPA)
- Handicapped Children's Association, Treasurer
- The Community Foundation of South Central New York, Past Women's Fund Grant Panel Member
- Junior League of Binghamton, Sustaining Member and Past Board Member
- Broome Leadership Institute Graduate
- Tri-Cities Opera, Past Treasurer
- Auditing, accounting, financial reporting and planning for closely held businesses, including wholesale distribution industry and employee benefit plans.
- Peer review services.